We are always on the lookout for great talents!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate will work on designing, developing web application, integrating with other systems through REST or SOAP services, writing clear documentations and providing customer support.
• Design and development of practical software solutions to business requirements constrained by time, resources, and infrastructure.
• Developing both REST and SOAP web services to do integration with other systems.
• Developing cross- browser/devices user interfaces that target multiple browsers and devices.
• Developing web interfaces using adaptive and responsive design patterns.
• Write technical and non-technical documentations.
• Write high quality maintainable code with extensive test coverage.
• Provide troubleshooting and resolution to issues with local and remote customers.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical discipline.
• 2-5 years of experience in software application design, development, integration and operations in team environment.
• Experience with Bootstrap and/or similar frameworks.
• Familiar with web debugging tools like Fiddler, Modern web browsers Debugger etc.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns and principles.
• Exposure to lean new technologies and programming languages.
• Basic working knowledge of various relational database management systems, including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL.
• Experience with web and application servers IIS, Tomcat, Apache, etc.
• Experience with Visual studio and other IDEs like: Atom, VS code, etc.
• Familiarity with code versioning tools like: git etc. is a plus.
• Experience with (C#, .NET) is a plus.
• Strong experience in mobile-first responsive design is a plus.
• GIS experience is preferred.
• Good communication skills with the ability to convey justifications to one’s thoughts and decisions.