Learn how to configure ArcGIS Workflow Manager—an easy-to-use, scalable enterprise workflow management system—to automate and simplify GIS and non-GIS work. This course prepares you to deploy standardized, centralized, and repeatable workflows across your organization to drive efficiencies in business processes and data production.
Who Should Attend
Managers and others who want to develop and enforce standard, repeatable GIS workflows within their organization using ArcGIS Workflow Manager
After completion of this course you will be able to:
• Set up the database, system tables, and security model.
• Create jobs, execute workflows, and manage job status in ArcMap or ArcGIS Pro.
• Model your business processes as ArcGIS Workflow Manager workflows.
• Publish ArcGIS Workflow Manager services and web viewers.
Completion of ArcGIS 1: Introduction to GIS or equivalent knowledge.
• Workflow Manager introduction
• Jobs (Job properties)
• Executing a job
• Finding jobs
• Creating jobs
• ArcMap tools
• Workflow Manager in ArcGIS Pro
• Additional concepts
• Database setup
• Workflow Administrator
• Security and privileges
• Designing workflows
• Job types
• Advanced step types
• Extended properties
• Status types and priorities
• Workflow Manager System Settings
• ArcGIS Pro administration
• Advanced concepts
• ArcGIS Workflow Manager Server