This course teaches how to streamline data validation to quickly identify features that do not meet your organization’s quality requirements. You will gain hands-on experience configuring and running automated data checks to holistically manage and track the status of errors throughout the quality control process.
Who Should Attend
• GIS technicians, spatial data managers, and project managers who need to oversee or perform data quality checks using ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Desktop
• Anyone working with Esri Production Mapping, Esri Defense Mapping, or a stand- alone license of ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Desktop
After completion of this course you will be able to:
• Define data quality requirements.
• Perform automated and semi-automated validation.
• Compile and track data quality results.
• Review and assess data quality.
Completion of ArcGIS 2: Essential Workflows or equivalent knowledge.
• Get Started with ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Desktop
• Understanding ArcGIS Data Reviewer
• The Reviewer Table
• Automated Data Checks
• Batch Review
• Semi-automated Review
• Correction, Verification, and Reporting Results